Sunday, April 1, 2018

Gangs




Over the past 30 years I have wondered why has gang violence increased over the past 30 years? While thinking this I came to up what I thought what was causing this rise. Gangs have increased violence over the past 30 years. Turf wars, drug trafficking, vandalism, and mass murders are just few of the examples that are causing today’s society to spiral out of control with violence.
To me this really caught my attention because with what has been happening in the  world wondering why is it that all these mass killings are accruing? Also, I wonder why are gangs in the center of all of this and really no one else? In a since why are they the one’s to balm and no one else? What I’m hopping to get out of all of this is to catch the attention of all young peers that what has happen to are society and why violence as escalated over the years.  


No comments:

Post a Comment